Do you think you will get your return on investment? Who are you kidding?
Say goodbye to the money lost in the last three months! #statingfacts
Your competitors are one step ahead of you, while you scramble? Well, kudos to him, not to you tho!
You had three months to get your social media up and running. Instead, you have 200 posts! SHAME ON YOU
What the hell are you waiting for? You are the king of your business and only you can let it expand. Take things in your hand, be the change you want to see, and flourish.
Nobody has the answer to what life will be like after COVID-19. But digital marketing and social media are not going anywhere. In that case, I have only one thing to say – let’s get our shit together! Oh, stop getting offended, we just need a redefined marketing strategy.
Here’s some food for thought:
- Record those videos -in the process be more present, visible, and human!
2. Don’t cater to a set of nobodies. Know and engage your audience! Is there a thing called talking too much?
3. Park your cash carefully! Hoard it like toilet paper.
4. Sow now to reap the results later! When competition dies, are you ready to take on the overflow?
5. Reschedule all your timelines. Let go of whatever you have done and start afresh. Sigh… feels good, doesn’t it?
6. Change your narrative and renew strategies!
7. Post relevant content. People don’t really care about your cute puppies all the time. That’s what a personal account is for!
8. Stop soliciting pity and spread positivity – that’s what people need the most.
9. What PROBLEM do you solve? Be valuable on their screen time.
Need a lil guidance about it? Well, We’re there for you. www.HELLMEDIA.marketing